Library > Collateral Literature > Books > Spiritual Topics > General
Spiritual Topics - General
Follow the links below to read books on general spiritual topics involving Swedenborg and the Swedenborgian Church.
The Infinite and the Finite
On the Creator and the Creation.
Boston: Roberts brothers, 1872. 186 pages. Parsons, Theophilus, 1797-1882.
This site offers both page images and unedited scanned text.
- What is Matter?
- Of the Belief In God
- Of the Natural Intellectual Faculties
- Of the Spiritual Intellectual Faculties
- Of the Natural and the Spiritual Affectional Faculties
- Of Some Relations Between the Natural and the Spiritual Faculties
- Of the Comparative Strength of the Natural and the Spiritual
- Of the Idea of God
- Of the Growth of the Idea of God
- God an Infinite Person
- Man is Immortal
- Of Freedom
- Whence the Consciousness of Freedom
- Our Life Our Own and Yet God's Life
- What is the Preparation For Another Life?
- How the Spiritual Faculties Regard the Natural Faculties
- Of the Providence of God
- The Succession of Revelations
- The Test of Correspondence
- The Ancient Churches
- The Bible
- The First Christian Revelation
- The Second Christian Revelation
- A Difference Between the Material World and the Spiritual World
- Who Receive the Latest Revelation
- The Word of God Cannot Pass Away
- Future Revelations
- He Comes With Power and With Great Glory
By: Theophilus Parsons